Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Best Brownies Ever or Amy's Brownies




I love brownies! But often when making a quick batch for the gals I use a mix but today I discovered a brownie recipe that is so easy you will never use a mix again. Thanks to Amy for this recipe!

You will need;
3 of semi-sweet chocolate squares
1 1/2 cups of sugar
3/4 stick of butter

Add chocolate and butter to a double boiler,or use the microwave, add sugar when chocolate has melted.
Meanwhile, get out 3 eggs, 3/4 cup of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
Chocolate chips or chopped walnuts(optional)
Let the chocolate mixture cool
Mix in other ingredients
Butter a 8*8 inch pan
Mix all your ingredients and stir.
The secret is to stir for fifty strokes(something my mama taught me)
Put in pan and cook for about 40 minutes.
This recipe is fabulous, delicious and so easy. It is the best brownie I have ever had!!!!
I normally would make this in a glass pan but was bringing to a friend so excuse the tacky pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment