Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Way to A Man's Heart!


Mama always said," cook for your husband and your marriage will be easy." Well, I don't think that is true but I do know that the smell of something yummy from the oven will always win over a man's heart, and that man doesn't have to be your husband; a brother, a friend, any man who appreciates a good cook.
I cook for Andy most every week night. I love to think about the week's menu and what we can consume with a bottle of wine. It keeps me centered and makes me think often about the food I will prepare. Now, I don't have little ones anymore so I know how hard it can be getting everything on the table.So if you don't have time every night to cook for your man, do it a couple times a week and then tell him to cook for you.

Andy is always smiling when his tummy is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment